site down

snmcpa

Whata you know? It's 5:08 am est and the web site is down.

My niece was in line since 7 pm Thanksgiving day for Compaq laptop--she got a ticket!. Interestingly they didn't start handing our tickets until 4:30am. If you wanted a ticket for a laptop, you could only get one regardless of which brand. She wanted the Compaq and Toshiba but that would not allow her to get but one. Guess that severly limits the ability of abuse and selling of tickets.

Site still down--going back to bed. Glad I got most of what I wanted yesterday online.

What a joke. This reinforces my opinions of CC. For a "big box" retailer they really have their heads where the sun doesn't shine. I'll stick to BB and Sears and Amazon for my shopping next year. BB has similar prices this year anyway. Saving $100 isn't worth this BS!

What a joke. This reinforces my opinions of CC. For a "big box" retailer they really have their heads where the sun doesn't shine. I'll stick to BB and Sears and Amazon for my shopping next year. BB has similar prices this year anyway. Saving $100 isn't worth this BS!

I had no problems at CC this year. They actually put door busters online. I finally decided to get the Element HDTV 32 inch LCD online and had no problems at check-out. BB put their GPS door buster online and that was it. lol.