My mom wants a hdtv but I can't afford one got any other ideas?

So the only thing I know my mom wants is a hdtv but after looking and looking I realized I can't really afford one. I mean I could but it would take all my money and being in college i don't want to be completely broke, plus we set a $100 limit. I can go over the limit, but I don't have any other ideas. Anyone got any?

I've been thinking about the gps its just I don't see her with wide eyes in joy of opening a gps or photo frame. She would be crazy over a tv. I want to do it, but it just seems stupid of me to spend all my money and then be guessing whether or not I can make bills next month.

I've been thinking about the gps its just I don't see her with wide eyes in joy of opening a gps or photo frame. She would be crazy over a tv. I want to do it, but it just seems stupid of me to spend all my money and then be guessing whether or not I can make bills next month.

If your Mom loves you, she wouldn't want you to spend too much and cause you a financial hardship. ESPECIALLY if you both already agreed to a $100 limit.

Everybody loves things they can't afford. I'd love to have a Ferrari, but I wouldn't expect my parents to buy me one. KWIM? Just because she says she likes something doesn't mean that she expects you to buy it.

I don't think people in my area are that hardcore its snowing/raining and well last year i showed up at like 5am (not kidding) and got a doorbuster.

Oh, well, in that case, go for the TomTom One LE -- it's a Best Buy exclusive. TomToms come with free map updates -- it's a nice unit.