Just paid $50 in shipping charges to avoid the Toys R Us lines tomorrow...

EliteABombAZ

My TRU was the most packed I have ever seen it on BF. CRAZY! Definately would have been worth paying 50 in S&H. BUt I did get what I wanted. Transformer for 19.XX and 2 pixters also got the candyland dvd game for 9.95 and a neat fire truck that shoots balls(a TRU exclusive). Some of the people were ranting about the line not moving because there were two long lines instead of one. Someone messed up. Last year TRU was so organized we commented to the manager about it cause we were impressed but this year was something else!!!!! Complete opposite!! Back home at 10:00 after hitting 4 stores

I had never gone to TRU on BF before, no kids here, but I had a little Angel Tree girl who wanted a baby doll. I picked up a doll and a bunch of accessories. Got in line, waited for 10 minutes at the back of the store (the line went from back to front, to back and then to front again) and never moved so I left my stuff where it was and went to Shopko. Got everything I was looking for there. I don't think our TRU is very organized on a good day, BF is just too much for them to handle.

I was going to do that, they had a swing set for 75 bucks, but with shipping it came to MORE than the regular price for the thing...Forget that, not worth it, I didn't bother getting it or going there on BF.

I looked at doing that as well, but then went to the nut house know as TRU. However, I got everything I needed. I went back latter in the day and it was a piece of cake.