Kodak MD853 $89

radnj1972

...so I saw this in the ad, and on line last nite. $89 bux is a great deal! Online price compares average about $150 for this camera. Technically it appears to be an "in store" item from the looks of the 2 day ad, however, there is an option to "add to cart" but when I do that, the system can't find it. Do you think this item will "magically" appear by tomorrow morning on line? Has anyone had luck with this one ?...

-Angel

The picture is too grainy for me.. Even in the general mode which is the default. I did try out the top ISO mode 1250 in dark area where the dog was and it came out like it should. So the camera is limited in features.. I would have got the Olympus instead and should have. Darn it!

I bought this one on BF for 75.00, with a 1g memory stick for 9.99 for my daughter (10). It seems to be a great camera (8 megapixels)- if it is the same one you are talking about- it is the easyshare one. They had a bundle at cc for 129.00 that included the dock, but the lines there were ridiculous.