Temp. Not Avail. Online?

irenicmom

Anyone know if, when an item says this, if this means it's because it's sold out online or is it because it hasn't been released at the BF price point yet?

My son would love the Ben 10 Omnitrix and the Nintendo DS game, but both list temporarily unavailable.

TRU is in the completely opposite direction from the rest of my BF stops, and I'm not sure it's worth the trip for just a few items.

Any help deciphering what TRU means by this would be greatly appreciated!

Usually means its sold out online. Occasionally they come back in stock but you just have to watch. I had them email me when it come back.

Anyone know if, when an item says this, if this means it's because it's sold out online or is it because it hasn't been released at the BF price point yet?

My son would love the Ben 10 Omnitrix and the Nintendo DS game, but both list temporarily unavailable.

TRU is in the completely opposite direction from the rest of my BF stops, and I'm not sure it's worth the trip for just a few items.

Any help deciphering what TRU means by this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!!

I'm not really after any big ticket items (the most coveted item is selling for what, $7? LOL!) I would just love to avoid TRU entirely. It's the wrong direction from all the other stores AND it's always a zoo (ours is a TINY TINY store).