Emprex 9'' Digital Picture Frame $47 (reg 149)@ Frys.com

jerseygurl

I had to stand 2 hrs in the cold but I've got it thx god, but somehow the remote control isn't working though, does it work for anyone else?

No one else has gotten theirs, we ordered online and aren't even sure we will get them.

So the remote isn't working, how is the resolution?

I'm still hoping I get mine, but it's probally just wishful thinking!

After waiting 20 minutes on the phone, I was told that my order that I placed on 11-22 @ 8:43 was on back order. She had no idea when it was actually going to be back in stock. She said she was going to put my inquiry into the system and they should email me with a shipping date in the next few days. Basically that means I'm screwed for a Xmas delivery. The search continues................:(

After waiting 20 minutes on the phone, I was told that my order that I placed on 11-22 @ 8:43 was on back order. She had no idea when it was actually going to be back in stock. She said she was going to put my inquiry into the system and they should email me with a shipping date in the next few days. Basically that means I'm screwed for a Xmas delivery. The search continues................:(

At least they were able to tell you that much, I waited 25 minutes and was told nothing, I still haven't gotten an email conformation, but when I go to the website it still says in process so I'm still hoping it will come.

Update on my experience with digital frames,

called today since when I go to lookup order it still said in process.

they said that the system crashed several times during bf and the orders still didn't get processed. She allowed me to reorder 2 of them with 2 different names and two shipping charges but could still not tell me if I would get them for sure, she said that the supplier has not let them know if they will be able to supple all of them or not yet.

Good luck to all of us.

BTW she also said that if I had kept the original order and it came up that one of the frames would have cancelled because there is now a limit of one per person, that's why we had to use 2 names.

• 3 months later...
Unexpectedly, my order of two arrived yesterday. I thought I'll never get it as the credit card number I used has expired a couple months ago. Anyway, it works great considering a 9" photo frame at this price. You can hardly even get a 7" one with all the function of this one at this price. The information on the manual is very poor, but it just took me 10-15min to browse through all the setup on screen to figure out. It does play MPEG1, MPEG2, and MP4 (Divx and xVid) files.