Used Firefox to nab $549 HP Laptop package at Best Buy

Best Buy Deals

hp® Laptop Package

(Reg. $990.95)

$549.99

Package, After Instant Savings

Nov 23 - 24

FRI & SAT ONLY. NEW. SAVE $440.96 INSTANTLY.

Includes Trend Micro AntiVirus pre-installed by Geek Squad®, Targus bag and wireless mouse, and Epson® all-in-one printer.

(DV6407NR/2210840/TCG200/AMW25US/CX8400)

8595326/8230354/1478804/6710026/8488246/8448227

I got this deal at 3am eastern time on 11/22/2007 thumbing thru best buy ad and using firefox latest browser!

Buy a HP laptop Online in the comfort of your home at Best Buy-

* AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 dual-core processor TK-53* with 64-bit platform, HyperTransport™ and AMD PowerNow!™ technologies and Enhanced Virus Protection**

* 1GB DDR2 memory for multitasking power, expandable to 4GB

* Multiformat DVD±RW/CD-RW drive with double-layer support records up to 8.5GB of data or 4 hours of video using compatible media

* AMD dual-core technology enables you to work or play with multiple programs without impacting performance; AMD64 technology provides simultaneous support for 32-bit and 64-bit computing; 512KB L2 cache memory for efficient processing

* 15.4" WXGA high-definition widescreen display with BrightView technology and 1280 x 800 resolution

* 160GB Serial ATA hard drive (5400 rpm)

* NVIDIA GeForce Go 7150M (UMA) graphics with up to 287MB total available video memory; S-video TV-out

* HP QuickPlay multimedia controls provide easy access to your media with the touch of a button; HP mobile remote and stereo ear bud headphones included

* 5-in-1 digital media reader supports Secure Digital, MultiMediaCard, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO and xD-Picture Card

* IEEE 1394 (FireWire) interface and 3 high-speed USB 2.0 ports for fast digital video, audio and data transfer

* Built-in high-speed wireless LAN (802.11b/g); 10/100Base-T Ethernet LAN with RJ-45 connector; 56 Kbps high-speed modem; Expansion Port 3 connector

* Weighs 6.1 lbs. and measures just 1.7" thin for portable power; lithium-ion battery and AC adapter

* HP Imprint Radiance finish with inlaid wave design; backlit media control panel

* Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition operating system preinstalled; software package included with HP Photosmart Premier, muvee autoProducer DVD Edition with Burning, Roxio DigitalMedia Plus and more

$449

Or wait for hours in line at Best Buy in the Cold for a laptop with a smaller hard drive and bad review on Best Buy.com of Sony $399 DoorBuster Laptop

* Intel® Pentium® Dual-Core mobile processor T2310 with 533MHz frontside bus, 1MB L2 cache and 1.46GHz processor speed

* 1GB PC2-4200 DDR2 memory for multitasking power, expandable to 2GB

* Multiformat DVD±RW/CD-RW drive with double-layer support records up to 8.5GB of data or 4 hours of video using compatible DVD+R DL and DVD-R DL media; also supports DVD-RAM

* 15.4" WXGA LCD widescreen display with XBRITE-ECO technology and 1280 x 800 resolution

* 120GB Serial ATA hard drive (5400 rpm)

* Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator X3100 with 251MB video memory as allocated by Windows Vista; VGA out with Smart Display Sensor

* A/V mode for one-touch access to your frequently used media

* i.LINK (IEEE 1394) port and 4 USB 2.0 ports for fast digital video, audio and data transfer; Memory Stick Duo with MagicGate functionality slot, Secure Digital Card slot

* Built-in Atheros IEEE wireless network connection (802.11b/g); 10Base-T/100Base-TX Fast Ethernet LAN with RJ-45 connector; V.90/V.92 high-speed modem

* Weighs 6.2 lbs. and measures just 1.5" thin for portable power; lithium-ion battery and AC adapter

* Matte silver hue on a textured exterior to create a fabric-like look

* Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition operating system preinstalled; software package included with Sony Click to DVD, Microsoft Works SE 9 and more

I am no bot and no I don't work for Firefox - I am saying firefox lets you get places that internet explorer doesn't when clicking the links on gottadeal.com Bots don't live in Indiana!

I can get it using IE7. No problems.