Any BBW Coupons in Magazines?

Catrin

Hi All...

Last year, I was able to get all my teacher gifts from the Bath and Body Works coupons in Magazines.... are there any at all this year????

Catrin

I have been looking for these coupons also (buy any item, get one signature collection free was last year's coupon) but :( have not found them. I subscribe to about 10 women's magazines and haven't seen a one. If anyone does see these coupons, please share what magazine, and what month. Thanks.

I have been looking for these coupons also (buy any item, get one signature collection free was last year's coupon) but :( have not found them. I subscribe to about 10 women's magazines and haven't seen a one. If anyone does see these coupons, please share what magazine, and what month. Thanks.

I received a free coupon for 1 collection item up to $11.00 with any purchase in the mail yesterday. So watch your mailboxes!!!

I have received (in the last month or so) two coupons for free signature collection with any purchase, which meant I could buy the $1 gift box and get free item ($9.50 retail). Also both times I have been in, they put $10 off $30 coupons in my bag, plus there has been a coupon for $10 off $30 on the receipt.

I would even say go in to buy a cheapie item and maybe they would put a coupon in your bag or on your receipt....;)

I don't believe there are any promotions floating around in any magazines this month.

BUT.. With every purchase, you'll receive a $10 off $30purchase coupon, and $10 off $30purchase offer on your receipt.. And be sure to sign up for emails on the website as soon as possible, because there's going to be a "12 days of Christmas" promotion where for the last 12 days before Christmas, one certain item in the store will be DEEPLY discounted (while supplies last), and you'll only get the info if you're signed up for emails!