ROCK BAND @ Sam's Club for $149.46

rmb

I just picked 1 of these up and this is the best price available anywhere. Not to mention it could be very hard to find for the holidays. They have the PS3 & 360 version. Kudos to ribbercage on Cag for original post.

This is a hot deal. Ebay and CL are flooded with the typical overpriced markups on this.

If you do not have a Sam's nearby, we ordered one from newegg.com for $159.99, free shipping and no sales tax. It was a preorder and they will email us when stock arrives.... may work and may receive it late? Past experience with them has been very good. But for where we live... best way to get one short of an hour drive and a 3 plus hour wait in line :-)

L.

i had to go to several sam's clubs but i finally got mine. DH was ELATED! now i just have to cancel my amazon preorder. i was thinking about selling it at a fair price (ie around what it would be with tax at a store) since it will be here before christmas. any thoughts on that?

I got in on one last Monday at Walmart.com before they pulled them and said "Not available on line". I thought it would have shipped by now, but when I go on and check it says "processing order". Hopefully it will come through by Christmas.