Thanksgiving day sale on Wednesday

tjredsox4

I live in Massachusetts and our Kmart is not open on Thanksgiving. I just got the fliers and the one for T-day is for Wednesday in our area from 8 a.m.-10 p.m. So I can shop tomorrow instead on Thursday for those deals. If there is any one else in the Springfield, MA area this is in that area.

Did the ad come in the paper today? I am in Chicopee so I really appreciate the heads up.

Thanks again.

It was in the Union News Extra that is normally delivered on Wednesday. My friend has a route. Yesterday had the Kmart fliers, Modell's, Big Y, Stop & Shop and Rite Aid. Today he picked up the Union News Extras that are normally delivered on Friday and Saturday. I haven't seen them yet but he said they were thicker than normal. We will be delivering all of them later today when he gets out of work. After I get one of the papers I will post which fliers were in it.

Ya I also live in Ludlow. I got the paper this morning at work and also noticed the ad posted on here was in the paper, but for tomorrow and not for Thanksgiving Day. However, I recall the KMart in Holyoke being open every year..maybe its not going to be this year?

I called Holyoke Kmart yesterday and asked if they would be open on Thanksgiving, they said no.

I live in North Attleboro (near RI border) and it is the same for me....which stinks for me. I planned to head to the store at 7am tomorrow and leave DD home with DH....now I have to wait for DH to get home from work so I can't get to the store until 8pm at the earliest.... :(