First BF BB will be open, What do I Do Now ?

jenrob29

I called my nearest BB In Quincy IL last nite. This is the First Black Friday that they will be open. I asked the girl what time they would be handing out tickets, and it took her like 5 minutes to get back on the phone, casue she had to find someone who knew. I asked her if she had any idea if the store would have a lot of the $199.00 desktops, and her reply was " I didn't even know we were going to have those" I just laughed and said , " The ad has been posted online for quite sometime. " She was shocked at the information I gave her, lol. Anyhow, she said that employees would not be aloud to tell people the number they have in stock of anything, which i totally understood. All I wanted her to say was, " we have very few, get here early, or we have a ton, so sleep in , lmao. So now I ponder the question of what to do. We live an hour and a half away from nearest BB. We are planning to get there about 1:30 on BF. Do you think that will be too early or too late ? I am so afraid that since this is the first BF for them, that they will have everything screwed up and not know exactly whats going on. I really need to get that $199 desktop pkg, for my son, as I have already put a compuiter desk & chair on layaway, lol. Let me know what you would do in my shoes. thanks and good luck to all on BF

I called my nearest BB In Quincy IL last nite. This is the First Black Friday that they will be open. I asked the girl what time they would be handing out tickets, and it took her like 5 minutes to get back on the phone, casue she had to find someone who knew. I asked her if she had any idea if the store would have a lot of the $199.00 desktops, and her reply was " I didn't even know we were going to have those" I just laughed and said , " The ad has been posted online for quite sometime. " She was shocked at the information I gave her, lol. Anyhow, she said that employees would not be aloud to tell people the number they have in stock of anything, which i totally understood. All I wanted her to say was, " we have very few, get here early, or we have a ton, so sleep in , lmao. So now I ponder the question of what to do. We live an hour and a half away from nearest BB. We are planning to get there about 1:30 on BF. Do you think that will be too early or too late ? I am so afraid that since this is the first BF for them, that they will have everything screwed up and not know exactly whats going on. I really need to get that $199 desktop pkg, for my son, as I have already put a compuiter desk & chair on layaway, lol. Let me know what you would do in my shoes. thanks and good luck to all on BF

She should of told you how many if you gave her a model number. When I called up my Best Buy, the person I spoke to did. And as for computers, most likely your store will get 20-30 though it may only be 10 and the first 10 people may want it. So the best advise I can offer is call back on Wednesday and see how many they have and get there as soon as you can. Any later then 5 PM will not do in order to get that Door Buster.