WARNING HD advantage on BF

Just Me

I was just talking to the people at BB and they may be BSing me you need to confirm with your BB. I was told the HD advantage will not apply to ticket items. HD advantage is the up to $600 off thing. $300 for signing up for direct TV HD $100 when you get a hd dvd player $100 for doing an install thing and $100 with a surround sound system $499 and up. We were looking into doing that deal now were looking at the samsung 56" bundled with Xbox 360 for $1499 they have now

Most likely if you canceled when you got home you would be hit with an early termination fee. They may have to fight you to collect it, but it would trash your credit. You have to have at least decent credit to sign up for service to start with, so would it be worth trashing your credit for a few hundred dollars?

nope no termination fee before you take delivery of the boxes I asked the woman on the phone. We are Army and I set it up for our next address because we move in 3 weeks. I asked incase we get delayed. I had to put down $21 to hold the installation date