Burr or blade coffee grinder $9.95 @ coffeeroasting.com

shanni

I ordered one grinder, then the other grinder. The order lists both for free+$7.95 shipping. Let's hope they ship both. I need a spice grinder (blade) and it never hurts to have a spare burr grinder if you are as much of a coffee addict as I am.

W

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone actually received theirs yet? I ordered on 11/20 and received an order number but have not received it and their tracking on their website just takes me to their home page.

I was wondering the same thing. I have also tried to use the order tracking feature and it just directs me back to the home page. Guess maybe I will have to call about this one:confused:

I have not received mine either and I have tried e-mailing with no response. I tried calling and the number was repeatedly busy. I even ordered the beans to go with the free grinder. I have seen on another site that some people on there said that they have gotten their grinders already, so I guess it is just going to be a while until they get all of the orders processed.

OK, I rec'd the "free" grinder & just wanted to forwarn everyone NOT to buy one...it's junk!

Also, wanted to echo what a previous poster said about not using a blade grinder. You really need a good quality Burr grinder, especially if you need it for a espresso machine!

OK, I rec'd the "free" grinder & just wanted to forwarn everyone NOT to buy one...it's junk!

Also, wanted to echo what a previous poster said about not using a blade grinder. You really need a good quality Burr grinder, especially if you need it for a espresso machine!

Which grinder did you get? The Burr or the Blade grinder?

Not really a better one, just a different one, I said no thanks I already have one of those.

FREE BURR GRINDER OUT OF STOCK

================================

Dear Valued Customer,

We thank you for your recent participation in our free burr grinder

offer

and regret to inform you that, due to high demand for the burr

grinder, our

warehouse is currently out of stock and we will no longer be carrying

this

item.

We value your business very much and wish to replace your burr

grinder

order with a high quality blade grinder. You'll find that the Zach &

Dani's

Blade Grinder will grind your freshly roasted coffee quickly and

efficiently.

With just the press of a button, the blade will start spinning and

grinding

your fresh coffee so that you can brew it.

The Zach & Dani's Blade Grinder is a convenient way to unleash the

full

flavor of your roasted beans. It is made from quality materials to

ensure

years of use. Simply pour the roasted beans in the top, put the cover

in

place, press the top and grind until beans are ground to desired

size.

We're sure you'll love our blade grinder, but if you do not want the

blade

grinder shipped for any reason please email us at

[email protected]

Wishing you a fresh roast this season,

Zach & Dani's Ready to Roast

www.coffeeroasting.com

==================================

Our unroasted beans come from all over the world - come find your

favorite!

http://whatcounts.com/t?ctl=1A837C1:70904832A15A9FC0D6709D08EC017867981BC5B34D9B515B&

CoffeeRoasting.com

P.0. Box 2727

Downey, CA 90242

Not really a better one, just a different one, I said no thanks I already have one of those.

FREE BURR GRINDER OUT OF STOCK

================================

Dear Valued Customer,

We thank you for your recent participation in our free burr grinder

offer

and regret to inform you that, due to high demand for the burr

grinder, our

warehouse is currently out of stock and we will no longer be carrying

this

item.

We value your business very much and wish to replace your burr

grinder

order with a high quality blade grinder. You'll find that the Zach &

Dani's

Blade Grinder will grind your freshly roasted coffee quickly and

efficiently.

With just the press of a button, the blade will start spinning and

grinding

your fresh coffee so that you can brew it.

The Zach & Dani's Blade Grinder is a convenient way to unleash the

full

flavor of your roasted beans. It is made from quality materials to

ensure

years of use. Simply pour the roasted beans in the top, put the cover

in

place, press the top and grind until beans are ground to desired

size.

We're sure you'll love our blade grinder, but if you do not want the

blade

grinder shipped for any reason please email us at

[email protected]

Wishing you a fresh roast this season,

Zach & Dani's Ready to Roast

www.coffeeroasting.com

==================================

Our unroasted beans come from all over the world - come find your

favorite!

http://whatcounts.com/t?ctl=1A837C1:70904832A15A9FC0D6709D08EC017867981BC5B34D9B515B&

CoffeeRoasting.com

P.0. Box 2727

Downey, CA 90242

OH yah thanks. I missed that it was a blade grinder they were replacing it with!! I don't want one of those as I have one I don't use!!

Got the same out-of-stock email Saturday. I immediately emailed them telling them to cancel the order, that I did not want the blade grinder. Of course that is the third email I have sent them since 11/20/07 with zero response. Been trying to call the toll free customer service number to verify that my order has been canceled and it has been busy all day so far. Their behavior on this has pretty much guaranteed I will never use them for anything else.

Got the same out-of-stock email Saturday. I immediately emailed them telling them to cancel the order, that I did not want the blade grinder. Of course that is the third email I have sent them since 11/20/07 with zero response. Been trying to call the toll free customer service number to verify that my order has been canceled and it has been busy all day so far. Their behavior on this has pretty much guaranteed I will never use them for anything else.

please let us know if you get thru to them. Sorry to hear that the burr grinder is cr@p. I really do not have any use for a blade grinder and I hope they dont try to send it to me...

If they do send it I will contest with credit card company and keep the blade grinder and I did not request it and it was sent anyways. That is the law...:eyepoppin

later,

frank

I just got off of the phone with this company. I ordered the beans and the burr grinder and when I finally got through (took a week of trying), and they told me that the beans had been on backorder and that my order was shipping out today. I asked about the burr grinder and she confirmed that the grinder was shipping with the beans. I won't hold my breath since the grinder sounds like it is about what it cost, but they are at least answering the phone today. I had sent a rather scathing e-mail earlier this morning about their horrid customer service, then I got through. Kinda ironic isn't it.

Finally got through to them on the phone. He canceled my order and apologized when I said I had email 3 times and never received a response. I will say this situation would have been worse if they had charged my card at the time of order (3 weeks ago) and THEN behaved as they did. Like fjp999 said though, I would have disputed the charge anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Which grinder did you get? The Burr or the Blade grinder?

I got the Burr grinder which does not grind fine enough for my epresso machine. Actually, it barely even works! (I actually have a Ranchillo Rocky Doserless grinder but need one for travel--I'm a coffeegeek lol!)

I have Zach & Dani's smokeless home roaster too. It keeps breaking and the customer service for that company has a lot to be desired. :(They don't answer my emails & the girl who works the phone is not service oriented.