Screenlife Scene It? Friends Edition $1.99 @ circuitcity (in store pickup only)

shanni

None at the 3 stores closest to me but there were 2 at the store about 25 miles away. I'll be making a trip out there this week. Luckily there is also a Target in the same plaza. Maybe I'll find another deal there.

It will make a great gift for my DN who is a huge Friends fan.

What is this exactly? The regular price is only 4.98. I thought it was an actual Scene It game but not for 4.98. Thanks in advance.

It IS an actual Scene It game,lol. It was clearanced for $4.98 before this probably and that is why you see that price.

BTW, I got one!!! YAY! Thanks OP!

Well I got two. I'll definitely be there on BF anyway, so if I pick it up and it's not what I expected, you can always return :)

I got one today! I will pick it up this probably tomorrow night, I want to check out their TV rumored to be on sale on BF. This was a great buy, $1.99 with tax = $2.09. I may be donating this one to Toy's For Tots.

I went to my store today and the two I ordered were not there. They looked and looked but they could not find the games. Instead they gave me a $24 gift card for taking the time to go down there.

Yup, same thing here too. I went yesterday afternoon and they couldn't find it anywhere. I was bummed that I missed out on such a great deal because I really want the game but I was able to get a micro SD card and a card reader and only had to pay $7.63 for them. That made it worth it.

I ordered 2 and the store left me a vm today stating they had been overwhelmed with orders and they didn't have the items in stock my acct was refunded. The guy said "either we didn't have enough or someone stole yours." lol isn't that funny!

Did you at least get the $24 gift card?