Sweat Pant & Top 4-6x 3.33 Each Plus $5.00 Gc

niccci

This isnt a clearance item so I wasnt sure if I should start a new thread.. but here goes $$$$$

Target has sweat tops and pants in several colors for $3.33 and if you buy 4 pieces (2 sets) you get a $5.00 gift certificate. They had plain colors and printed colored tops. That equals out to about $2.10 a piece. Cant beat that and they are great for winter time. Its funny, I was there picking them out for my granddaughters.. and a lady came up and said "oh I have to go home and let my neighbor know about this great sale" and I thought "OH, I have to go home and tell Gottadeal about it" hahahah:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

This isnt a clearance item so I wasnt sure if I should start a new thread.. but here goes $$$$$

Target has sweat tops and pants in several colors for $3.33 and if you buy 4 pieces (2 sets) you get a $5.00 gift certificate. They had plain colors and printed colored tops. That equals out to about $2.10 a piece. Cant beat that and they are great for winter time. Its funny, I was there picking them out for my granddaughters.. and a lady came up and said "oh I have to go home and let my neighbor know about this great sale" and I thought "OH, I have to go home and tell Gottadeal about it" hahahah:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Thanks, I had them on my list to buy already but this just makes it better. I think I will get some for next year also.