Razor Dirt Bike ???

mas6010

We got one for my son who was 8 1/2 last Christmas. He is a pretty tall kid for his age so the bike was a little small for him, but he loved it and still uses it (thankfully since they aren't cheap).

As for how tough, my brother got one for his son last year as well. The boys rode them in some wet weather which is says not to do. My son's bike didn't have any problems. His son's battery started having problems soon after getting the bike. Not sure if this caused it, but Razor sent a new one out. No problems since.

If you can get one at a decent price, I think your son would enjoy it. We got ours at TRU with a % off coupon and GC after spending $xx.

There are a couple models and there is even a 4-wheeler. They also sell them at Dick's Sporting goods around me in Northern VA.

I haven't seen any BF prices on them though. Good luck. Hope this helps.

Pep Boys has one in their black friday ad. I think it was $149 after a mail in rebate. I cant really read the fine print but I think it is a $30 something rebate. My son got the one in that ad for his birthday last year and he loves it. It has been so worth it! Three of his friends have now gotten them too because they liked his so much!

• 2 weeks later...
Get him a dirtbike! LOL My kids all have the real Polaris dirtbikes/4-wheelers but I have to admit this Razor one looks so FUN! BTW my kids all got 50cc dirtbikes or 4-wheelers by at age 4. If he is good on his bike just give him a helmet and he'll be fine!! I think they just go in the 10-12 MPH range so not much faster than the smaller powerwheel type toys. I'm not sure I wouldn't upgrade from a bike helmet to an ATV helmet just to be safe..you can get a good one for around $69!