What to do to pass the hours waiting outside.

heavenlyvalo

Last year I got there about 8:30 p.m. on Thursday. Live around the corner from BB so my neighbors & I took turns running home to go to the restroom, about 10:30, called DH, he brought us hot chocolate, chairs, a table, phase 10 cards, notebooks & pen. We played cards all night.

Going with same neighbors this year, same plan. I would love to watch movies but my battery I don't think would last that long.

When we are in line @ CC, they have an outside plug, some guy last year brought a tv and dvd player, we all watched movies and then watched them play video games, it was cool.

find an outlet outside and bring an ext cord. we have a blast in line, always meet good people and stick together to help each other out. last year some lady cut in line and got arrested, yeah for the police for keeping control.

I have a question for the tent setter upper, what time do you pack up your camp?

It's been my experience that everything typically gets packed up around 2:30 to 3:30am since the line generally starts to condense a bit during that last hour or two. It may be a bit different up north where the cold is a factor.

-Timothy