Tickets

higbee

I have never seen/heard of TRU using the ticket system. Honestly, my suggestions to you, be there VERY early if this is a popular item, before the doors open. Wear comfy clothing and shoes, as our TRU checkout lines wrap all the way around the store up and down aisles.

Good luck!

Do they hand out tickets at TRU or how do they do it? I am interested in getting a Zune.

Hi! Just wanted to let you know that buy.com still has the same Zune for $99 (know that's a $20 difference but if you are new to Google checkout you can save $10). I ordered mine from there and it came Monday. THey have free shipping if you aren't wanting to have it to you immediately.

I talked to the manager the other day and she told me they only had 3 Zunes and she was pulling those from the display case as we talked. So my advise to those that want one is to get there early as they may not be getting more just for the Bf sale. They most likely will only have whats currently in there inventory now unless they do get a special shipment in.