All Aboard Toys Anniversary Sale Ends 11-16 10%-60% Off Entire Site!

deelite

I t has been extended!! I guess enough Gottadeal traffic can do anything!! ;) The sale now ends tonight. A lot of items on sale including Thomas The Tank Engine, Dora, Lego, etc...

http://www.allaboardtoys.com

Holiday Sale! Our entire site is 10-50% off! Sale ends Friday, November 16 at midnight EST.

PLUS

Enjoy 20%-50% Off The Entire Thomas The Tank Engine Train and Friends Complete Wooden Collection

Thomas the Train 3D Slippers

[ATTACH]1198[/ATTACH]

Price: $20.00

Sale: $7.97 (60% off)

http://www.allaboardtoys.com/thomas_the_tank_engine_train_and_friends/clearance/thomas_the_train_3d_slippers.asp

Thomas the Tank Engine Train in 3D is featured on these soft and cushiony steam engine slippers!

Thomas the Train Red 3D Wrist Watch

[ATTACH]1199[/ATTACH]

Price: $15.00

Sale: $2.97 (80% off)

http://www.allaboardtoys.com/thomas_the_tank_engine_train_and_friends/clearance/thomas_the_train_red_3d_wrist_watch.asp?from=basket&sku=WTH09-1

Be on time with this Thomas the Tank Engine watch! Red Foam Thomas the Tank Engine is 3D and the cover for this watch. Includes red, blue and yellow plastic wristband.

Bob the Builder 2pk Pajamas Set with Bonus Scoop & Muck

[ATTACH]1200[/ATTACH]

Price: $46.00

Sale: $19.97 (56% off)

http://www.allaboardtoys.com/bob_the_builder/clearance/bob_the_builder_2pk_pajamas_set_with_bonus_scoop__muck.asp

Mix and match your Bob the Builder Pajama tops and bottoms! 100% cotton. 2pk pajama set comes with bonus Take Along Bob characters! Scoop includes magnetic/moving scoop and back hoe, front suspension, and magnetic rock pile. Muck includes magnetic rubble and allows child to tilt the rear dumper. This is a portable line of small die-cast vehicles for Take Along play. All vehicles work with the Take Along Bob playsets. Bonus Collector Card included. Imported.

Free Shipping on Orders Over $49

Free shipping promotion does not apply to oversized shipments, such as select train tables, play boards, large sets, or furniture items. Free shipping does not apply to orders for addresses in Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories (Guam, Puerto Rico, etc.), International, APO/FPO addresses, or Expedited orders.

Same Day Shipping

All Aboard Toys prides itself in being one of the fastest shippers on the Internet. If you place your order Monday - Friday before 5:00 PM Eastern Time the order will usually ship the same day. Orders placed after the 5:00 PM Eastern Time cutoff will usually ship the next business day. Orders placed between Friday 5:00 PM Eastern Time and Monday 5:00 PM Eastern Time will usually ship that Monday.

Estimating Arrival Dates

Most packages utilizing standard ground delivery arrive within 2-5 business days. The ship date is not included when calculating the estimated delivery date. All estimated arrival dates are estimates only and not guaranteed by All Aboard

Toys.

Here are a few coupon codes:

Code: jc27mc67 Use coupon »

Discount: Save 10% on EVERY order thru 12-31-07

Code: hol2007 Use coupon »

Discount: 15% off orders over $50.00

Are they nuts??? I checked they're Lego page, they're selling things at other stores normal prices, i.e. KK Dracus Sale 9.97 Motion Power Helicopter $62.00 Sale $49.97 I'm a regular price hunter for Lego and this is no sale to me.

Yeh, one does need to know their prices. Leapster products are about 30% higher than elsewhere.

the wooden train stuff i've seen so far is actually priced good. The reg. price is just that...the normal prices I see everywhere. So the sale prices are pretty good. Im looking for a wooden set to expand my sons BRIO set. So if anyone has any suggestions, Im open!

Do you have a Michael's by you? I take the coupon from the ads and use it to buy my ds Thomas stuff. It is reasonable that way. HTH

I have heard not all Michael's carry it though.

I have bought stuff from here in the past and they ALWAYS have some kind of sale. It is good for hard to find stuff that my ds wants that I can't get elsewhere cheaper. They ship pretty fast and have good customer service. At least in my experience. But you are right in the prices.

I have bought from them in the past as well, and I was quite satisfied. They have some stuff (Bob the Builder legos) that are really hard to find anywhere else.

• 2 weeks later...