Just got my 15% pick a day coupon!!!

TerReuv

When I got home, my Pick a Day 15% off everything coupon was waiting there for me! I was so happy it came. I was wondering if I would get one this time. It is good from 11/14 to 12/15. Can't wait to take that extra 15% off everything on my list on BF! One of the many reasons I love Kohls.:D

Does anyone know if you can use 2 Pick a Day coupons if they are used on different days?

I have 2 different coupons right now for 15% off, one will expire on 11/30 and the other 12/15 and both have different codes so I can pick 2 different days to use these. I think when you use one the cashier marks the date on it and you can use the discount as often as you want on that day.

Mine came yesterday too. I'll do a little "woohoo" with you! I thought in past years you had to spend a certain amount throughout the year on your card in order to get the coupon so I was sure I wasn't going to get it this year . . . but it came!

Last year I got a 20% off coupon though, so maybe all card holders get 15% and the more you charge the bigger discount you get.

I have 2 different coupons right now for 15% off, one will expire on 11/30 and the other 12/15 and both have different codes so I can pick 2 different days to use these. I think when you use one the cashier marks the date on it and you can use the discount as often as you want on that day.

You can also use it online on a different day. You get to use it one full day (all day long) at the stores and they sign off on it and date it, then you get to use it once online. Of course, one and a while you get a great employee that won't mark it! I have had a couple of employees do that for me. Gotta love Kohl's! Never any problems and great customer service and fantastic prices.