Fuji FinePix A900 9MP 4x Zoom Digital Camera $136 @ Dell

jerseygurl

Highlights

Featured Super CCD sensor delivers 9 MP resolution images

High-quality Fujinon lens provides 4X optical and 7.6X digital zoom

2.5" LCD screen makes it easy to frame your shot or share your memories with friends

xD/SD compatible slot allows the use of either xD Picture Card or SD media

Provides up to 10 MB of internal memory

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?sku=A1151519&cs=19&c=us&l=en

Got Great Reviews

• 2 weeks later...
The Fuji CCD image sensors are some of the best. I have yet to find a Fuji camera that didn't take good pictures. I've got their pro cameras, a 7-year old 1.3mp (still works great, I use it for work/ebay items), as well as an almost-new E900. I'm very satisfied.

Where is the $30 MIR? I am thinking about getting this as my 1st digital camera. And this memory card, if it will work ok with the camera:

I'm using a 2 gig sd card. A 4 gig wouldn't work. Rebate: photosama DOT com/host/Fuji.pdf

I was looking at buying the Fuji FinePix Z10FD 7 Megapixel Digital Camera (Black) - $124.99. I like the style and thought this was a good deal. Can anyone suggest which one to to buy? the "Fuji FinePix Z10FD 7 Megapixel Digital Camera (Black) - $124.99 " or the The FinePix A900" discussed in this forum and why.

Also when I looked at the MIR it says any fuji camera....so that would apply to Fuji FinePix Z10FD 7 Megapixel Digital Camera (Black) - $124.99 as well?

THANKS!