Xbox 360 w/ Guitar Hero 2 and more?

flyjar

Anyone know if the Xbox 360 Pro with Guitar Hero 2 Bundle also includes the two free games they are bundling in now (Forza 2 & Marvel Alliance)?

I was planning to head to BB early for this but I don't really care for GH 2, and figured it had the 2 other games, but then again, maybe not. Anyway to confirm or deny this? I'll save myself the trip if I know it doesn't include the 2 other games as well and go somewhere closer.

This deal has interested me as well. From my understanding of the deal (please correct me If I'm wrong) it seems that there is the xbox 360, guitar hero 2 game and wireless guitar, 2 wireless xbox360 controllers, and the additional 2 bundled games.

If you look at the guitar hero 2 combo on best buys site currently, it shows that the bundle includes all of these items, altho each is listed seperately with a link to each.

If this is all bundled, I'm so there!

I sent an email to best buy about this. Hoping they reply soon. I read on another site that people are suspecting that the 360's are actually the pre-HDMI output version that they are trying to unload, due to the SKU being different betteween the two consoles. I'm just hoping that the SKU is different due to the fact that it doesn't have the 2 freebie games, not that its because its the old much more likely to die version.

Ok update guys. I recieved a reply from BB customer service, and I was told that the bundle being sold on friday is the same as the guitar hero 2 bundle being sold online right now. I hope that this is true. I also asked someone at my local BB today and he said he couldn't answer that question, but he hinted at this being the case. Also at BB there was many many many (i would guess 50 to 80) of the 360s with about that many guitar hero 2 bundles right next to them. Its looking good that this is the same deal as what is online right now.

Did not include the 2 free games, it was the old version of the Xbox. :(

They gave me the 2 free games. They only had one game. I talked to the lady because it over charged me and she said I needed to get an old one. I waited until 9 to go back for the price adjustment and of course they had none left :) so she credited me 91$

They gave me the 2 free games. They only had one game. I talked to the lady because it over charged me and she said I needed to get an old one. I waited until 9 to go back for the price adjustment and of course they had none left :) so she credited me 91$

Nice. It wouldn't have worked for me. When I went back at 11am all of the new X360 Pros w/ 2 free games were gone. When I went to the checkout counter with DVDs and other stuff I still saw about 10 of the older X360 Pros by the service desk. Apparently everyone wanted the new X360s like myself. Oh well, good for you though.