SanDisk 2GB MP3 Player $34.99 Question

schoolboy

Does anyone know, or have experience with this mp3 player? I have a Creative Zen Nano, and it is so easy to load music on. It is drag and drop. Last BF I bought the MyMusix mp3, and it is a piece of crap! You have to sync it up with windows media player and jump through a bunch of hoops just to get music on it.....not very user friendly at all. I want an inexpensive one that I can drag and drop music files on. Can anyone help on this? It also appears to have a rechargable battery in it. Is that right, or can you put regular batteries in it too. Any help is appreciated.

Does anyone know, or have experience with this mp3 player? I have a Creative Zen Nano, and it is so easy to load music on. It is drag and drop. Last BF I bought the MyMusix mp3, and it is a piece of crap! You have to sync it up with windows media player and jump through a bunch of hoops just to get music on it.....not very user friendly at all. I want an inexpensive one that I can drag and drop music files on. Can anyone help on this? It also appears to have a rechargable battery in it. Is that right, or can you put regular batteries in it too. Any help is appreciated.

Last year i bought a Sansa 1Gb Mp3 player and it's so easy to use. It works just like a flash drive, you can just drag the files in there and you're ready to go. You can also synchronize it if you wish to i think, but honestly, what's the point? It's a fine Mp3 player at a great price, you won't be sorry, plus it has a rechargable battery, that is suppose to last for 15 hours or so. It's like half the actual price.

Last year i bought a Sansa 1Gb Mp3 player and it's so easy to use. It works just like a flash drive, you can just drag the files in there and you're ready to go. You can also synchronize it if you wish to i think, but honestly, what's the point? It's a fine Mp3 player at a great price, you won't be sorry, plus it has a rechargable battery, that is suppose to last for 15 hours or so. It's like half the actual price.

Can you put regular batteries in it also, or is it a built in rechargable battery?

Can you put regular batteries in it also, or is it a built in rechargable battery?

The one from this year has a built-in 15 hour rechargable battery, this could be an advantage for some people and disadvantage for some other. You can also consider the insignia mp3, video, bluetooth enabled player with the sony wireless headphones, this is a great deal since the headphones themselves cost 129.99 dlls, and you get the player and headphones for that price.

The one from this year has a built-in 15 hour rechargable battery,

You must have gotten a different MP3 player than I did because the Sandisk Sansa Doorbuster that I got last year didn't have a rechargeable battery in it. I kept having to replace the battery every 15 hours or so.

Edit: Whoops, I misread your post. I see now that you're talking about this year’s model. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a delete post function here at gottadeal, so the best that I can do is insert this note and say, my bad.

You must have gotten a different MP3 player than I did because the Sandisk Sansa Doorbuster that I got last year didn't have a rechargeable battery in it. I kept having to replace the battery every 15 hours or so.

Edit: Whoops, I misread your post. I see now that you're talking about this year’s model. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a delete post function here at gottadeal, so the best that I can do is insert this note and say, my bad.

Don't worry about it. Are you planing on gettin the 2GB sansa this year?

Don't worry about it. Are you planing on gettin the 2GB sansa this year?

Not for myself. My brother recently gave me his 8GB Creative Zen Microphoto after he upgraded to a larger size MP3 player. So I don’t really need it.

I might pick up one for my Mom, though.

Is this mp3 about the best deal going for a drag and drop format mp3 player? I'm not looking to spend over 40-50 bucks for one.

Do you know anything about the battery? Is it replacable,or built in? It would be nice if you could at least replace it, or swap it out for regular batteries in a pinch.

Do you know anything about the battery? Is it replacable,or built in? It would be nice if you could at least replace it, or swap it out for regular batteries in a pinch.

OK, UPS just dropped mine off.

The battery is an internal one and is nonreplacable. Right now the only way to charge it is by USB cable. But, the Sandisk website shows that they will be coming out with a car charger.

HTH

OK, UPS just dropped mine off.

The battery is an internal one and is nonreplacable. Right now the only way to charge it is by USB cable. But, the Sandisk website shows that they will be coming out with a car charger.

HTH

Thanks for the info, it is much appreciated. Let me know how it works for ya.