Shrek Deals...

samisma

Here are a few that I know of:

Save $10 Instantly on Shrek the Third with the purchase of $30 worth of participating products (bounty, mr. clean, gain, puffs, cheer, millstone coffeeetc) between 11/13-11/27 if you use your Club Card at the following stores: safeway, fresh values, vons, value plus, randall's remarkable, tom thumb, genuardi's.

Buy Shrek the Third for $19.99 and get a free 12oz Crunch N Munch and a free 6pak ActII Popcorn pak. Valid Nov 13-21st at Frys Grocery

I thought someone out there had the DVD for $15 but I can't remember who - anyone else know of deals for this movie?

Kmart has a FREE SANTA HAT with adorable little Shrek ears! LOL That is where I bought mine because I LOVED it! Also at Kmart there is a little booklet with stickers in it in the Electronics DEPT. Open if BEFORE you leave the store for $3 off Shrek 3 (It also has coupons for Meet the Robinson's, Pirates, Rattatoile, and a few others I cannot think of offhand (maybe high school musical 2)

Walmart's comes with TY BEANIE BABY plush for free (Donkey or Cat) is all I saw.

In my town everyone pretty much keeps the SAME price

cvs had a deal if you bought $20.00 of p&g products you get coupon for $10.00 off and you can use the energizer battery coupon that gives you an additional $3.00 off shrek three making it 6.99!

this is a GREAT deal! i'm guessing this deal is over before thanksgiving? I'm going to have to find a cvs