Has anyone seen any deals on the "Fuzion Asphalt Scooter" ( 4 wheeled scooter )

jenrob29

We got our son one of these last year! He loves this thing!!!!! We paid close to a 100.00 for it and it was well worth the money!!!!! He rides it almost every day!!!! He is like the only one of his friends who had one all year and they all loved it too. i think Walmart or Target has this for 64.00. They also some out with the red ones. They are very neat.

Has anyone seen any deals on the "Fuzion Asphalt Scooter" It is a 4 wheeled scooter like the Razor. My son wants one SO bad, but i haven't came across it in any BF or Thanksgiving wknd ads. Help me out if you can ! Thanks and happy shopping.:eyepoppin

Buy.com has it right now for 59.25 with free shipping http://www.buy.com/prod/nextsport-fuzion-asphalt-ultimate-carving-machine-scooter/q/loc/17250/202958223.html

Kmart has it for 59.99 I believe in the ad this week, with the 20% off coupon it makes this a STEAL, if my stepmotherinlaw didn't get this I am getting it tonight.

The neighbor kids have this and outta our entire block of scooters, electric scooters, green machines, power wheels, skateboards and bikes of all kinds THIS is the favorite of ALL ages of course second to the real 4-wheelers!