$14.99 ($29.99) Thanksgiving Gift Deal @ The Popcorn Factory

deelite

http://ebm.cheetahmail.com/c/tag/BHOpAaAzPES7Bibt25BCgt3WjB/doc.html?email=

[ATTACH]1177[/ATTACH]

Was $29.99 Now $14.99

Special ½ OFF-er Thanksgiving Snack Assortment

Here is a real family value for Thanksgiving! It’s our exclusive Fall Leaves design gift box filled with an assortment of our premium popcorns and snacks. Remove the lid to find bags of Cheese popcorn, Cranberry popcorn and Chocolate Drizzled Caramel Corn, buttermilk ranch seasoned pretzel twists, honey roast peanuts and a box of chocolate chip cookies. Sweets include foil wrapped milk chocolate leaves and Autumn Jelly Belly® mix. But order soon! Just like Thanksgiving, this will be gone before you know it!

Use the code ENT5 for $5 off

Now, does the ENT5 code take $5 off the $14.99?

It ends up looking like this:

SPECIAL OFFER: The Promotion code entered is valid only on the following item(s):

* Special ½ OFF-er Thanksgiving Snack Assortment - Special ½ OFF-er Thanksgiving Snack Assortment $14.99

Promotion Code: ENT5

Coupon Code: CIA0955T

Merchandise Subtotal $14.99

Standard Shipping $5.99

Expedited Shipping $0.00

Total Shipping $5.99

Tax $0.00

Order Subtotal $20.98

Merchandise Discount -$5.00

Order Total $15.98

Amount to be charged $15.98

So it takes the $5 off the sale item, but you have to pay shipping. :)

I ordered the halloween version of this and we loved it. Now I am getting one for Thanksgiving and two for christmas. Love this company, they ship super fast. They tin arrived in perfect condition but one of the skeletons was broke:( but my son busted him up more and ate him. 5 year olds gotta lovem.

I ordered the halloween version of this and we loved it. Now I am getting one for Thanksgiving and two for christmas. Love this company, they ship super fast. They tin arrived in perfect condition but one of the skeletons was broke:( but my son busted him up more and ate him. 5 year olds gotta lovem.

Last time for the Easter special my tins kept arriving dented. But they kept on sending me more dented orders to replace the previous dented ones!! LOL Eventually they just offerend me my money back and I ended up with 6 dented..yet full Easter tins AND my money back. They are a great company that truely stands behind thier dents!! :P