Tanger outlets & Prime some open at Midnight- plus coupons

christyshular

Prime and Tanger Outlets

Go to: http://www.primeoutlets.com/ and http://www.tangeroutlet.com/midnightmadness

Apparently, the individual outlets choose what time they open, some at midnight, some as "late" as 6am. Don't forget to print out the Midnight Madness coupons~!

(Feel free to put this where it goes if this isnt right)

On the site click your city and it will show you which stores open at midnight!!:cheesy: :)

I know the Jeffersonville OH outlet had the 2 hour back up --- and it was just crazy -- but they are about 1hr 15minutes from here and I had people in line at Toys R Us when they opened at 4:30 or 5. They bought what they wanted at the outlets and got out of there.... they really didn't SHOP -- they were just purchasing at that point b/c the stores were crazy. I was there yesterday and by 10:30 at Pottery Barn outlet you would have thought it was already black friday -- I almost needed some Execdrin. Good luck if you go.

I know the Jeffersonville OH outlet had the 2 hour back up --- and it was just crazy -- but they are about 1hr 15minutes from here and I had people in line at Toys R Us when they opened at 4:30 or 5. They bought what they wanted at the outlets and got out of there.... they really didn't SHOP -- they were just purchasing at that point b/c the stores were crazy. I was there yesterday and by 10:30 at Pottery Barn outlet you would have thought it was already black friday -- I almost needed some Execdrin. Good luck if you go.

You've been to the Jeffersonville Midnight Madness?? I am thinking of going - but doing know if its worth it. I'm in North Columbus, so its a little farther for me. What time do you think I should get there to get the giftbag? They're giving 2000 out.

At what time was the 2 hour back up? Midnight? :cheesy: