Aeropostale Friends and family - 30% off!

dmmiller

Just got an email that says markdowns are excluded. :(

I got it too :( I wonder if it means clearance or sale items too. The jacket I want to get for ds is on sale. If they won't take the coupon, they will be keeping the jacket. I already warned ds I will be doing that if they don't take the coupon. Wish me luck!

I just got the correction email too. I wonder what they will say if you try using the first and play dumb about the second ---"I never received it"!

That is what I am doing. I already had it printed out before I got the second e-mail. I am going tonight so I will find out for sure.

Well, I got my ds his jacket for 30% off and it was on sale even cheaper than it was 2 days ago :D . She read my coupon and asked how much it was for because it didn't say. I said 30% off because it is friends and family. She said oh okay and took my discount off. I got the jacket for $24.49. My ds12 took off and hid in the back of the store because he was afraid they weren't going to take my coupon. He was worried I was going to cause a scene or something and embarass him or something. lol I was just ready to say that it doesn't state any restrictions on my coupon. I suggest everyone to print out the first e-mail they sent you.

AS far as I know, and I get it straight from the horses' mouth, it's 30% off EVERYTHING. So good luck, but hurry, sale ends today.

Does anyone need to know what is going on Friday? I don't know if the info is common knowledge yet, but I do have the low down.

I do, what is going on?

I do, what is going on?

I'm not sure if there are other deals, but I know for sure that everything in the store is 50% off. That's 50% off retail, not off sale prices, so be careful. The sale is great for the really nice stuff like the newer stuff up front that doesn't get marked down much usually, and stuff like expensive coats.

Have fun shopping ...:)

My ds12 took off and hid in the back of the store because he was afraid they weren't going to take my coupon. He was worried I was going to cause a scene or something and embarass him or something.

:D :D

This is SO my DDs, too!

Well thanks OP for posting....and thanks hwolf6330 for the link.

I just bought DD14 a sweater which was just being place out on the floor today. Priced $45. Sales person said it was not part of the 50% off sweaters sale, but not only did it ring up 50% off, but they took the coupon, making the final cost $15.75. OMG!!! I'm so glad we bought more than one thinking we'd choose the color later at home and bring back the other. For this price, she might just keep both!

btw - we got the card dylsar mentioned, too. They've got us hooked.