Am I mean ??

AndreaInNC

I don't call it "being mean", I call it "a privalage", "payback", "my God given right" lol

I was tortured as a child with this, my children deserve the same memories!!! I tease my ds15 that he is getting Barney undies and he laughs. I tell my dd"s 10&17 that they are getting baby dolls that potty. They roll their eyes and tell me I am crazy!!! My 10 year old is getting a doll though, whether she wants one or not!!! This may be the last year she would play with one. I say "be mean" as often as possible! ;) I knowwwwwww whatt you're gettinggggggg for Christmasssssssssssss :D

Man!!! You guys are just Mean!!!!! I'd never do that to my kids!! They're the ones who'll decide my fate when I'm senile and need to go into a nursing home!! I wanna go to the good one....not the one shown on 60 Minutes!!!

bwuahaha .. I can't believe you mentioned this! When my DD was 12 she and I were in the car having a "heated discussion". She looked at me and said .. "if you do that I won't talk to you ever again except to say I'm not paying for it when you get put into the nursing home". I looked at her and we both just busted out laughing.

Man!!! You guys are just Mean!!!!! I'd never do that to my kids!! They're the ones who'll decide my fate when I'm senile and need to go into a nursing home!! I wanna go to the good one....not the one shown on 60 Minutes!!!

It's all in good fun and they know that. They will do the same thing to their kids one day. :yup:

This is great. New ways to torment my kids!!! We do the different colored wrapping paper for the kids, but they don't see them until christmas morning when they get up. i have always wanted to find 2 pieces of coal for under the tree and hide all of their presents out in the garage, but I think I'll wait until they are teenagers for that one...

My Dad ALWAYS drove my mom nuts with the "strange things" in the box.

He'd get her perfume, or a nice sweater, but wrap it in a nice box, inside a Bigger box with bricks and loose screws etc. She was always SO intrigued! Until after about 3 years...she always knew that her real present didn't actually sound like that...

That'd be a fun thing to do to your kids...keep them on their toes! I do that occasionally to my DAD now just to get back at him for doing it to HER! HA!

This thread is cracking me up! :g_laughin

After all, isnt it a parents job to tease their children and embarrass them as much as possible??? :lmao:

Doesn't take much as a parent to embarrass your kids especially when they are tweens/early teens, so I just capitalize on it. I asked my 13 yo (in front of her friends) if it was okay if she got a singing/dancing Elmo if I couldn't find the tickle me kind she wanted. :D

Ok now this is mean

I ordered my son a Michigan state university coat because he has been begging for one. Finishline sent me 2 of them. I kept one of them, and wrapped up the other. Now I'm wearing the coat, and my son is having a nervous breakdown because I have the coat he has always wanted:D

Ok now this is mean

I ordered my son a Michigan state university coat because he has been begging for one. Finishline sent me 2 of them. I kept one of them, and wrapped up the other. Now I'm wearing the coat, and my son is having a nervous breakdown because I have the coat he has always wanted:D

Now, *THAT* is completely awesome, lol. I can't wait until my kids get older. Mine are 3 & 1/2 years and 9 months old. You can only "tease" the older one so much before he gets upset. But when he gets older, it's game on!

Ok now this is mean

That is awesome! LOL! :gdfunnypost:

lol .. my latest thing is that both of my kids have asked for Touch Ipods which are so not in my budget or so they think.

I said something about going to the store to buy a touch .. then I stopped ..

omg the looks on their faces were priceless!

It will be even more priceless when they see their faces on Christmas morning and that is their gift!