QUESTION Free blu-ray DvdS with PS3

mom2monkiesx3

Do you have to send in the original reciept? I purchased the extra warranty and need my reciept for that. Has anyone just send in a copy of thier original reciept? Is there any chance Kmart can print me out a duplicate receipt?

Thanks!

Yes, if you read the submission form, it asks for original reciept and original UPC. No photocopies are accepted. At least that's what mine said. Good Luck.

I was under the impression that a copy of the receipt would be okay, but it had to be the actual UPC code. What I'm worried about is that in the fine print, it says that the receipt must be from the same state as the shipping address. I purchased my PS3 off of Amazon to avoid paying $40+ on tax, and I had $55 in Amazon certificates, so my 80gb cost around $445 shipped. The Amazon receipt is marked as DE, and I'm in NY. I went ahead and sent it all in anyway, and am hoping that I may see the free BR discs. I suppose if they deny me, then it won't be that bad since there were only 2 on the list that I actually wanted, and only 1 that I would actually buy.

Yeah I wouldn't BUY any of them BUT hey they are FREE and I could always regift them!

I think they probally expect to see online reciepts or different states on reciept especially during this time of year when someone out of state could have bought it as a GIFT for you!

Good luck I broke down and got ink *turns out I needed paper too* and I am sending this in today!

Yeah I wouldn't BUY any of them BUT hey they are FREE and I could always regift them!

I think they probally expect to see online reciepts or different states on reciept especially during this time of year when someone out of state could have bought it as a GIFT for you!

Good luck I broke down and got ink *turns out I needed paper too* and I am sending this in today!

Yeah, I'll wait it out and see if they show up. The only one I would have purchased was Pirates, and I went ahead and ordered that today from Deep Discount since they had B1G1F, so I got 1 & 2 for $24.xx shipped. If the freebies come in, then I can give that copy to someone I suppose.

Although the Blue Ray titles are limited that they offer for us to order, I noticed the original UPC needed to be included, THATS my 'cold & prickly. Last year, although I saved over $460 in rebates (thanx G_C_ & I wish you would come back with the $10/30 & $20/50), the return time for checks, freebies, etc... took almost 'till the end of FEB to complete!!!

Hint: Scoured 6 Kmarts via the customer service rep making phone calls, w/ no PS3's. BUT brought the printed out coupon to BBuy-they price matched!

• 1 month later...