Swiss Colony ( Never Again ) !!

Phunnemee

I will never ever go through the trouble of trying to get a free can of mixed nuts from Swiss Colony. OMG....What a nightmare:( . First they cancled part of my order without letting me know until after they charged my debit. Second I canceled my order and they charged my card again. Yes, twice I have been charged for an order that I canceled. I called customer service, the girl was totally clueless:confused: . She then transfered me to another lady who transfered me to another lady. After 25 min and wasted cellphone minutes. I think they are going to credit my account in about 72 hours. Although she said it could take up to 4 weeks. Man, what a mistake. No chocolate mouse is worth all of this !!

moving to deal discussion as this is not a deal

Sorry, it was a deal when I ordered it. It was the get a free gift from Swiss Colony with any purchase. So I ordered something and got a free HEADACHE:razz: .

Fine, I'll re-phrase: your thread was not posting a deal, so it was moved from the Online Hot Deals forum which is for the posting of actual deals. - Brad