Train Table which to buy?

madi5

We bought our son the Imaginarium table 2 years ago when he was 3. It came with generic trains but we bought several of the wooden Thomas characters since they work with the same track. He loves it and so does his little sister now too.

However, that table is different then the one they have now. The one we bought did not have the side decoration, and had a slide out drawer on each side for storage. Very easy to assemble for Santa the night before.

I need help . . . I don't know which to buy. Target has the train table for $79 but it has not train. TRU has it for $129 and comes with a train. (I can't make it in to TRU on Black Friday for their $79 one) Any one know if they are both comparable as far as quality?

• 2 weeks later...
Definitely check out Sam's/Costco. Sam's had one for $99 with the bins underneath and a train set. We picked this one one up from Ebay for under $150, including shipping (but I wanted drawers and not bins, my kids don't do so good with bins, everything usually gets dumped out!) We got a 120 piece train set. One thing to be careful of when choosing your table, make sure you do not have to buy an insert board for it because those can easily rack up the price.