TOYS R US Black Friday Ad Posted!

Brad

Q: I dont usually go to TRU, but am seriously thinking of it.

So do they put the toys were they "nomally" go, or do they put the door busters

in bins thru-out the stores? (like WM) :(

I know last year the doorbusters were in the middle of the aisles and everything was roped off so you had to go through the store a certain way. Atleast that is the way they did it in Frisco, TX.

Can anyone make out what all is in that Baby Alive Value Pack exactly? That's not an extra doll on the side, is it???

It just looks to me like part of the box, Plus in the description it says doll, fashions, carrier and accessories - i would bet that is part of the box that holds all the other stuff. It would of said dolls if two were included.

Has anyone tried shopping on-line for the Toys R Us deals on Black Friday? My wife normally hits the stores, but I may try to get some deals on-line instead. If I could get the Toys R Us deals, it would greatly simplify her day. Suggestions? Comments?

Thanks,

Todd

For the past few years, I've always done my TRU shopping on Thanksgiving Day online. You just have to watch out for shipping charges. One year I wanted the drum set, but the shipping was outrageous. If there is a little icon next to the item in the ad, that generally means you can order the same item on line.

If I remember correctly, some of the TRU BF deals actually were available in store on Wednesday.

I'm seriously thinking about that Zune, my kids both want a video Ipod, but the Zune is actually affordable.

Has anyone tried shopping on-line for the Toys R Us deals on Black Friday? My wife normally hits the stores, but I may try to get some deals on-line instead. If I could get the Toys R Us deals, it would greatly simplify her day. Suggestions? Comments?

Thanks,

Todd

I bought a few things online last year. The roll-up piano and something else. It's hit or miss on what they have available on-line.

Brad:

:bow: This site is absolutely amazing!!!!

I don't know, it seems like a good enough ad - I just don't really need anything in it lol. My kids are so close to being done I'm thankful that I don't have to fight toys r us this year.

I will ask a girlfriend who will undoubtably be shopping tru to look for that doodlebug but that would do me just fine.

My son is asking for a razor ripstick this year. TRU is the first place that I have seen it advertised. Found it at WM for $79.99 Early bird special at TRU for $69.99. I really dont want to fight that crowd. Does anyone one if the 5 hour doorbuster specials can be purchased on line? I notied that it said free shipping on some items.

I have a ? on the PS2 bundle (on behalf of friends who want it, have one myself already, lol)... is it for ANY three games, or the ones shown? If it is for any three, that is a great deal.

I thought this was one of the better ads I've seen; will probably stop by, though not right at opening, to pick up stuff for my nephews and niece. Though I have to admit, even though I'm an adult, I've always loved looking at all the toys! That never wore off from childhood. :yup: