Digital Photo Frame!!! LOOKING for BEST price

I'm looking for a Digital Photo Frame for my mom for christmas! She has wanted one ever since they were the hot little item last year, but I want them to go down a bit more before my brother and I go and buy her one. I seen one on kohls website for $79.99, Originally $129.99, also see one at Target(in store) for $130, Don't want to spend a lot, but $80, or less is what I'm hoping or looking for, not too picky on the brand, don't want a cheap looking/made item. Let me know what you can find, THANKS! GOOD LUCK TO ALL ON BLACK FRIDAY! *Kristin*

I'm looking for a Digital Photo Frame for my mom for christmas! She has wanted one ever since they were the hot little item last year, but I want them to go down a bit more before my brother and I go and buy her one. I seen one on kohls website for $79.99, Originally $129.99, also see one at Target(in store) for $130, Don't want to spend a lot, but $80, or less is what I'm hoping or looking for, not too picky on the brand, don't want a cheap looking/made item. Let me know what you can find, THANKS! GOOD LUCK TO ALL ON BLACK FRIDAY! *Kristin*

1 Sale a Day has them right now (literally till midnight tonight) for 49.99 size 5.6 inches

Microcenter has them now for 59.99 size 7 inches