What time does WM start their sale?

ctnhd

Normally you can gather any items that you want to price match etc. ahead of time but they will not roll out any of the "big ticket" or "door buster" items until close to the 5 a.m time. Most stores will have these items scattered around the stores on employee attended pallets. The tricky part about that is the items are not where you might expect them to be.

My local walmart is run a little differently. They pull out their pallets early enough, but they have black wrap on them until it starts getting close to time. If you show up early enough, employees are always willing to show you where everything is, and they include a handy little map.

You can't put any doorbuster in your cart until 5 am, but if it's not a doorbuster, its fair game to put it in your cart prior to that.

That being said, last year we went to a different wm in another town since our wm decided it wouldn't price match and it was sooooo disorganized. They were literally trying to find room to put their pallets out at a quarter till 5. It was a horrible shopping experience, and I now understand why people are put off by bf. :yuck: Up until last year, I had always had nothing but positive experiences on bf.

Our walmart that i work for puts the most of the pallets up the main action alleys. Some out in the garden/ xmas shop. Our walmart also has employees standing by the pallets until the time. Last they had the sheriff posses help out tooo. Each employee has a list of where things are placed. There is alot of employees cause the fact that some come in at 445am and the night shift is still working until 7am. It is all up to ur local walmart what they are goin to do. So ur best bet is to call and find out the night before.