*** Official Black Friday Store / Mall Hours Thread ***

arci122

Prime Outlets in Huntley IL and Kenosha, WI are both opening at midnight Friday. Spring Hill Mall in West Dundee, IL opens at 1 AM Friday, most stores will participate but the anchors will open at their own corporate dictated hours.

this'll be the last update (danadw's stores) to the list until monday at the earliest. DD is sick and i'm exhausted.

however, if you learn of any new store hours/openings please post them here and i'll add them to the master list monday morning.

thank you!

quite a few updates today folks! also added the ones that were posted here and pm'd to me.

i haven't gotten any word back yet from Christiana Mall in DE yet or from Dillards. Anyone in the know on these two?

I know Christiana opened at 3am last year. I'm not sure if they're repeating that, but being that they are in a tax free state, not too far from the nj & pa borders it'd be worth knowing. Plus it's really not too long of a drive from md either. just my 2 cents of course.

just a quick note folks. I'm not calling/emailing/stalking any more stores at this point in the game.

most ads should be coming out daily. the ones that I have in hand I will update or add to this list. if you get one and see that it's hours are NOT on this list please pm me or post it up and i'll add it!

thank you!

anybody know anything about Palisades Center Mall in Nyack, NY? The website says they have holiday hours from 7 am to 11 pm, but what about the early birds for the stores? I appreciate any info. Thanks.

general rule of thumb for all malls/retail centers is that the majority of stores will open at the same time as the mall, in this case 7am. However, generally stores like Disney, KB Toys, BuildABear, Aeropostale, RadioShack etc etc will open earlier as will your anchors.

in other words your: toy stores, high end teenage fashion stores, electronics, cell phones, and big box anchor stores will be your early risers.

i recommend giving the stores that you are most interested in a call tomorrow.

hth