Estee Lauder 8 gifts FS with $35 purchase@ esteelauder.com

shanni

Holiday Eyes--- Comes free with a purchase of $35.00

This amazing collection includes:

Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex (deluxe 14 day supply)

More Than Mascara (10 day supply) - my favorite mascara next to Diorshow

Pure Color Eyeshadow Quad

Artist's Eye Pencil

Eye Brush Trio

PLUS enjoy Free Standard Shipping on your entire purchase

Enter Offer Code EYEFIVE at checkout

Plus pick 3 samples during checkout

http://www.esteelauder.com/templates/products/multiproduct.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY7125

Here's a page that may explain a little further: http://www.esteelauder.com/promotions/specialoffers/holiday_eyes.tmpl?&cm_mmc=E-mail-_-200711Holiday-top10Gifts-_-200711Holiday-HolidayEyesOffer-_-Offer

Haven't tried it but I think you need a minimum purchase of $35 then enter code EYEFIVE and that will add the 5 free samples with free shipping to your cart.

Terrific deal! I was going to buy one of my best friends a bottle of Beautiful perfume anyway since its her favorite. This way I was able to skip the long holiday lines at the makeup counters, bought myself a eye shadow stick that I've been wanting anyways (to get free shipping! $50+) and I got the holiday eyes set which looks fabulous PLUS three samples that I got to pick! All this shipped for like $67! Thanks a ton!

Wow thanks, I got similar savings:

Professional Makeup Traveler $35.00

Holiday Eyes : Free <----------------my favorite

High Gloss Lip (Blush Color) Free

Pure Color Crystal Lipstick (Tirimisu Color) Free

Illusionist Intense Maximum Curling Mascara (Intense Black Color) Free

Shanni I did my best but I couldn't figure out if I got your favorite mascara so I could surprise you for finding this deal...As soon as it gets her I'll check again nd maybe even have to send you a PM for clarification. I was tremendously pleased with the deal! thanks for finding it! I love make up kits..never use them, I just love them, God I'm still a weirdo. But at least I'm a totally harmless weirdo.

I received this today (very fast delivery) and what a surprise. I loved it so much that I'm going to order another for each of my daughters. The make-up traveler set looks almost too nice to use and all of the freebie goodies (that we all know are really not freebies:) ) are ver nice too. The holiday eye set could make a gift by itself. Gosh I love this place. Life is rough for a Batboy hiding out in the real world as a stay at home mother addicted to shopping. Uh, what were we talking about?