Tickets for CC items?

luvable116

I have only done CC once but was so far back in the line, I don't recall getting asked if we were looking for specific items. I have done BB lots and know employees walk the line and ask what items we are looking and hand tickets/vouchers to secure you getting that item. Does CC do this or is it a run in and grab type thing? BB also usually has their employees offering coffee and doughnuts too, they are usually very organized...CC was a madhouse the year I went But I really want the Compaq computer....

Usually They Start handing them out about an hour before opening, starting at the front of the line until they are out of the doorbuster items (So if you want one of those, get there early, I would say between 10:30 and Midnight the night before). And yes, usually they will come around and hand out coffee and donuts to as many as they can. CC is always my choice for BF !

At our CC we get in line earlier than midnight. they do hand out tickets and that helps, but we ued to go to walmart and almost got run over and killed, that place is nuts so for the past 3 years since I got hurt i banned against walmart for bf specials, not worth dying over.

Last year some lady tried to cut in line and got arrested, the crowd was good in helping each other out, we have a good time in line. Sleep is voerrated anyway when you can save big.