What will you get from Kohls?

jlouie

I plan to get a $17.99 1/10 carat diamond necklace and earrings. My kohl's is small but I hope they still have all the items in the list even if it only has 1-2 varieties. None of the clothes interest me that much though they are cheap.

I hope to do a good bit of shopping. We just got a brand spanking new Kohls about 5 minutes up the road. I have a $10 gift card they sent me that I will use. I am even toying with the idea of getting a Kohls charge for the extra 15% off.

I already scoped out the toys, there are a few things I need to grab. I also want the 60% off Christmas Village stuff, some clothes and a few kitchen items. All as gifts except for the Christmas village

We will see.

http://www.kohls.com/upgrade/registration/sale_alert_signup.jsp;jsessionid=H5FCJxNn1tpT37qmNgnKRQdCsVXTMKpchxnTsjJP1HHpTSnykqMH!-11006947!2009966368

Sign-up for our Sale Alerts today, and you'll get e-mail updates about some of our biggest sales and you'll receive an e-mail for 10% off! Periodically, we'll send you messages about our BIG brand names at even BIGGER sale prices, plus more great offers like FREE Shipping and exclusive Promo Code coupons!

Nothing, I got better deals this weekend with the extra savings codes. I recommend getting their cc if you don't already have it.

I agree! A lot of the toys were 40% off during this last week's sale and on Friday and Saturday, the sale toys were an additional 15% off of the sale price. Combined with your Kohls card 15, 20, or 30% off made the toys a reallly great deal and there were no crowds and long lines to contend with. It is definitely worth getting the card and I love shopping before the BF chaos and getting these great deals!

hello all, i have a question about the portable 7" dvd player kit. The add says 49.99 and then right beside it ..it says after visa prepaid card. I tried to read the fine print on the bottom of the flyer. However, it's missing a side. My question is. "if anyone knows" you pay 79.99 and get the dvd player plus the visa prepaid card right there so you can use it immediately. Or is this perhaps a dragged out for months mail in kind of rebate. I would really appreciate it if anyone may have an answer. I don't want to end up at kohls at 3 in the morning if that's the case. I'd rather go to a store that opened at 5 or 6 with a deal i can get right there without having to go through the crappy rebate thing.

thanks so much

tiki

hello all, i have a question about the portable 7" dvd player kit. The add says 49.99 and then right beside it ..it says after visa prepaid card. I tried to read the fine print on the bottom of the flyer. However, it's missing a side. My question is. "if anyone knows" you pay 79.99 and get the dvd player plus the visa prepaid card right there so you can use it immediately. Or is this perhaps a dragged out for months mail in kind of rebate. I would really appreciate it if anyone may have an answer. I don't want to end up at kohls at 3 in the morning if that's the case. I'd rather go to a store that opened at 5 or 6 with a deal i can get right there without having to go through the crappy rebate thing.

thanks so much

tiki

It says "via mail" I believe. It is hard to read though.

I plan on doing most of my shopping at kohl's, clothes and toys for my kids (almost 3 boy and 6 mo girl), pots & pans and a stand mixer for my wife, digital picture frames for our parents. Kohl's seemed to have the most of what I really wanted at the best price.

Kitchenaid mixer!!!!! I neeeeeeeed it! too bad its after thanksgiving. although it will be good for christmas. I really really really want that and its the only doorbuster/early bird thing im after but i need to get all my other stuff from BB and CC and Target first :(. i hope theyre not sold out!!!

The sales this weekend are still no match for the BF sales.

I was planning to get the Roomba for $99, but I went into the store today and it is the very basic model that comes with nothing. There is one on sale at buy.com right now that is normal $299 for $144 and it is not refurbished. Just an fyi.

I am going to be buying a heated throw - $25, reg $80 - they are $40 this weekend

a couple of game tins - $12.99, reg $25 - they are on sale for $17.49 this weekend

a feather bed - $37.99, reg $119.99

I guess that's all for now from Kohl's.