CVS Prescription ??

Phunnemee

How often can I use the coupon for a 25.00 gift card with a new or transfered prescription? I have about 4 prescriptions that I could transfer this month.

If you have multiple coupons, you ought to be able to use them. Here in Southern California, they have been flooding us with new/transfer coupons. They were putting 4-8 per week in the paper for a while. I don't actually shop there much and ran in to pick up a small item, and they printed out 4 more on my receipt!

I use their coupons to transfer coupons to Ralphs (Kroger) and other stores that price match.

You should be able to use them all..I do this all the time and move my rx among Bilo, Target and CVS according to whoever has the coupons out. I bought 4 off ebay last month for .99 and used them all! I never have to pay for shampoo, toothpaste and all the other drugstore stuff. One word of advice...NEVER use Rite Aid!

They insist it be a new prescription you have never filled anywhere and they don't do multiples...I'll never shop there again! I had a new prescription for an rx I have taken for years...they wouldn't honor the coupon because I had been on the medicine and had previous prescriptions for it even though it was technically a new one that I have to get every year after a doctor's checkup...guess they couldn't see the value in having a new customer who would be filling the meds for life, huh?

You should be able to use them all..I do this all the time and move my rx among Bilo, Target and CVS according to whoever has the coupons out. I bought 4 off ebay last month for .99 and used them all! I never have to pay for shampoo, toothpaste and all the other drugstore stuff. One word of advice...NEVER use Rite Aid!

They insist it be a new prescription you have never filled anywhere and they don't do multiples...I'll never shop there again! I had a new prescription for an rx I have taken for years...they wouldn't honor the coupon because I had been on the medicine and had previous prescriptions for it even though it was technically a new one that I have to get every year after a doctor's checkup...guess they couldn't see the value in having a new customer who would be filling the meds for life, huh?

RITE AID is the worst for everything (My opinion). The one by my house is ALWAYS screwing up my meds. They are not careful and gave me someone else meds not once but TWICE!!!!!! Fortunately they opened a new CVS by me and soon a Walgreens. I cannot wait!!!

How can I get a new gift card for CVS? I need to transfer one of my daugther's meds from Rite Aid to CVS? thanks

RITE AID is the worst for everything (My opinion). The one by my house is ALWAYS screwing up my meds. They are not careful and gave me someone else meds not once but TWICE!!!!!! Fortunately they opened a new CVS by me and soon a Walgreens. I cannot wait!!!

How can I get a new gift card for CVS? I need to transfer one of my daugther's meds from Rite Aid to CVS? thanks

If you are getting a new CVS, I would be shocked if they didn't have a table display set up with the coupons. They moved into our area like gangbusters last year (they opened at least 10 new stores within 5 miles of me that I can think of), and they have been handing out those coupons like candy. I don't like CVS personally because their prices are too high in general, and I don't have the energy to try to get all their "deals" using their cards. Instead I just use their coupons to transfer my prescription to and from all the stores who price match.

I have to agree that I despise Rite Aid. I only go there when I need to move a prescription and don't have any other place that will take the coupons I have. I used to go back and forth from Target to Ralphs (Kroger) every month until Target stopped price matching on the coupons. Oh well, I know that Albertsons does it. Not sure about Safeway. Walmart did at one point, but I would have to check. Just call around and find out who does and then clip ever transfer/new prescription coupon you come across. I hold them in case I need them. During the fall and winter my kids end up getting multiple sinus infections, so we always seem to need them!

Did you fill all 3 at once ?? You left the store with 75.00( gift cards )?:)

:g_dance::groovin::g_dance: yes I did :g_dance::groovin::g_dance:

I ran in to CVS in the morning before I took my son to get his wisdom teeth pulled to check the halloween clearance and 4 of the coupons printed on my receipt. After he got his teeth pulled they offered to fill the 3 prescriptions there for $10 a piece and I told them that I would go & fill them myself. I dropped him off at home and went to CVS and the prescriptions cost $0 (because they were generic - free with our insurance) and was reading the coupons that said "limit 4" on them and asked if they would take 3 at a time & she said that she hadn't seen them and called someone else over that said that they say limit 4 so to take 3 of them since I was filing 3 prescriptions. And then they asked me if they could put the whole amount on one card! I came home and told my husband that I wouldn't have to spend any $$ at CVS for a looooooooooooong time!!!:g_dance:

Oh wait so these coupons are on the bottom of the receipts? Hmmm gotta go get them during lunch then. thanks

Yes. I had to fast before the doctor one day about a week ago, and went in to CVS next door to get something to eat afterwards just to hold me till lunch. I got 4 coupons printed on my receipt, and they expire sometime in December!

:g_dance::groovin::g_dance: yes I did :g_dance::groovin::g_dance:

I ran in to CVS in the morning before I took my son to get his wisdom teeth pulled to check the halloween clearance and 4 of the coupons printed on my receipt. After he got his teeth pulled they offered to fill the 3 prescriptions there for $10 a piece and I told them that I would go & fill them myself. I dropped him off at home and went to CVS and the prescriptions cost $0 (because they were generic - free with our insurance) and was reading the coupons that said "limit 4" on them and asked if they would take 3 at a time & she said that she hadn't seen them and called someone else over that said that they say limit 4 so to take 3 of them since I was filing 3 prescriptions. And then they asked me if they could put the whole amount on one card! I came home and told my husband that I wouldn't have to spend any $$ at CVS for a looooooooooooong time!!!:g_dance:

I had a similar experience when I had some dental work done in September. I took the prescriptions to Target and used CVS coupons. I got $100 in gift cards, and paid a total of $17 in copays for 4 prescriptions. I just used those GCs to buy some groceries yesterday since I went over budget last week. :o

Oh wait so these coupons are on the bottom of the receipts? Hmmm gotta go get them during lunch then. thanks

You can go to the CVS printable coupon thread and look at post#4 and click on the word HERE-this will take you to a listing of printable coupons. I printed the 25 GC w/scrip last Tuesday and used it that afternoon with no problem even though the color in my printer is giving out.

You can go to the CVS printable coupon thread and look at post#4 and click on the word HERE-this will take you to a listing of printable coupons. I printed the 25 GC w/scrip last Tuesday and used it that afternoon with no problem even though the color in my printer is giving out.

THANK YOU you are the best for helping me

i live in florida so don't have krogers or rite aid anymore... anyone know other stores that take them... does walmart? i know target did but they stopped already

walmart in franklin indiana will take them. I havent had any problems anywhere. Meijer also will take them.

At my Osco Drug, they take competitors coupons for Rx... and match it by $5......so every month I take our new RX there with the $25.00 CVS coupon, and they give me a $30.00 gift card.!! I love it!!!

I didn't know there was still an Osco Drug! CVS took over all the ones we had in Arizona about 2 years ago. I thought they had bought them all. I'm jealous of you all with your free gift cards with prescription... we never have prescriptions, blessing I guess, but I sure wouldn't mind free money! ;)

:) My son has two ADHD meds that have to be written each month. They can't be refilled with a call. So I have been using the coupon. I did have a problem when I took in one that I actually received in the mail. The postcard had two coupons on it. They started to give me hard time. But finally gave me the $50 giftcard. So now, I just drop the scripts off on seperate days. That way they can't say anything. Or I drop one off while I am picking up the other. These gifts cards along with the $20 ECB from the Glucose monitors are really adding up.