Mens Big & Tall Online

Could someone recommend a website that has good prices for Big & Tall mens clothes.

Thx

Kingsizedirect.com and casualmalexl.com both have a good selection of Big and Tall men's clothing. Each has their own sale each month or so. I have purchased from both, but use the King Size catalog more.

Im a tall guy and I always shop at Threads Big and Tall. They have really good quality items and their prices are pretty decent too. I got an email from them for 20% off until this weekend. Use away20 as the coupon code in checkout to get the deal.

check them out at threadsbigandtall.com

-j

• 1 month later...

Can anyone tell me why every Big and Tall men's shop that I find, even online, stops making a 34 inch inseam with a 48 inch waist? I have a 50 inch waist and wear a 34 in inseam ad can't find pants ANYWHERE!!!

check out this link...they have your size here.

threadsbigandtall.com

Casual pants.. scroll down to haggars

they have levi and wranger jeans in that size too

hope this helps

When people have posted about codes on online deals, onestopplus.com keeps coming up with discounts a lot. Once you are on the site, they have a tab for mens big and tall along the top. I've not ordered from them, but others on here have. You might check it out and look on here for a code. On the yellow tab at the top it says "special offers for you", check that too.

Can anyone tell me why every Big and Tall men's shop that I find, even online, stops making a 34 inch inseam with a 48 inch waist? I have a 50 inch waist and wear a 34 in inseam ad can't find pants ANYWHERE!!!

My boyfriend is 6'7" so its real hard to find clothes for him he wears a 46 waist and 34 length. I don't know where your located but we have a Burlington Coat Factory here in Kansas City and thats where he finds most of his clothes. All clothes are brand name and are very cheap for this size.

I used KingSize for My BIL's gift. My sister said the quality is good.

I won't be using the coupon codes they gave me, if anyone wants them. (My family ranges in height from 5' 3" to 5' 5")

25% off highest item

Enter Coupon: KS7610

Offer expires: 01/06/2008

25% your favorite item plus $.99 shipping BCSAVE

No expiration listed