special offer on wal-mart credit cards

mcmc

Unless things have changed, WM associates aren't really informed about the cc offers unless a tear off credit promo pad gets stuck up and they take the time to read it. At least that is the way it was in the store I worked at. Also, some associates who don't know much/don't care (Ryan at store 1507) will say whatever they think the customer wants to hear. Basically, I am just warning you to do your own research.

thats why I didn't hear about it in time last year for when I bought the laptop for my daughter on Nov. 5 th last year. No one at the store mentioned it I wouldn't know about it now but I went on wal-mart.com to check my credit card account as I pay online.

Walmart cc purchases

There are pads of these coupons in most of the electronics department. It states on there to present this certificate at the register at time of purchase to receive this offer. Just make $250.00 or more in purchases today and use you walmart ccard and ask for zero interest if paid in 12 months.

Cashier instructions

1. scan items

2. scan bar code on this certificate

3. press clear twice to continue

4. complete sale as normal

5. To receive this offer, the customer must use his/her Walmart Credit account as form of payment.

this is from the coupon I have in front of me . valid 11/01/07 - 12/31/07

Have fun and be careful at the WALLY WORLD BLACK FRIDAY FIGHTS!!!!!