Question about X-box deal?

Rockfordmom

The BF ad has Xbox pro with free wireless controller and 2 free games for $349. So do you get a controller with the unit and another one free? That is what it looks like from the picture.

It looks like I can buy that Xbox with the 2 games on their site right now for $349, but it only says 1 controller and does not mention a free one.

If it is the same deal either way then I would rather buy it now online instead of BF. But if the one on BF has an additional controller then that changes things...

The BF ad has Xbox pro with free wireless controller and 2 free games for $349. So do you get a controller with the unit and another one free? That is what it looks like from the picture.

It looks like I can buy that Xbox with the 2 games on their site right now for $349, but it only says 1 controller and does not mention a free one.

If it is the same deal either way then I would rather buy it now online instead of BF. But if the one on BF has an additional controller then that changes things...

Yeah, it makes it read kind of funny. They are selling the XBOX360 Premium Bundle for $349 w/ two games. On BF, it looks like they throw in another controller.:yup: