KB toys buy 3 get 4th free entire store

lisamag

the kb toys here is having a sale buy any 3 itmes in the store and get the 4th item free. this is mix and match. it doesn't have to be all the same, i got 3 transformers and got strawberry shortcake doll. one of the transformers were free. sale goes til 11/21/07

i did a search first to make sure and it came back with nothing but after i placed it i found the other post and tried to delet it but i couldn't. maybe one of the mod's can merge the 2, the other thread gave better details then i was able to anyway.

I was at a KB today and the prices seemed very high to me so watch out. It pays to look around at other stores first.

They are more expensive for some items, though I wouldn't say VERY. However, they carry a depth of product that you can't always find elsewhere. They also carry a lot of stuff that is no longer available in other stores. And, if you take advantage of all the specials that they run, you can often come out better off. Especially if you do things like respond to their surveys and stuff. But it ALWAYS pays to shop around! :yup: