JC Pennys

Iliveforblckfri

I am not sure on that. I want to buy some of the custom blinds that they have on sale on BF. I got some a few years ago for my dining room and absolutely love them. I do have a question though can you use the 15% off coupons that you get for completing the online surveys on BF? I mean the blinds are 65% off and then if you get there before the early bird specials end they are an additional 10% off...can I use the 15% off coupon too or would it be better to use that coupon on a different purchase?

I go there every week, they told me they adjust receipts for 1 week. and they only allow 1 coupon to be used at a time. If for instance you got your percentage off and had a coupon for extra dollars off which they send me frequently, you can still use it. Not sure about extra percentage though, i'll ask wednesday when i'm there. they have two 60 dollar valances on clearance for 4 dollars right now. got to get them before someone else does.

Is their sale good online? I want to get stuff for my kids rooms and it is only in the catalog. Or would I be better off ordering it now? I have a 10 dollar off coupon. Will they adjust the price if it goes lower. I cannot tell by the list if they have their kid bedding on sale.