Garmin GPS - available online?

CrossEyed

there is no chance, I am wondering how many they will have in the store, I really want one, they are a great deal. I am betting that the 200 will go fast and then you will have to decide if you want to pay $399 for the 660 nuvi. I dont think I need the extra options but it is such a good deal.

Circuit City has the Nuvi 350 for $299 on BF. Don't know if you can get it online. Great price.

Thanks, I saw that. I like the FM transmitter on the 660 so that I can listen to MP3s and hear the GPS directions through my car stereo. Seems like it would be worth the extra $100. I heard that sometimes the directions can be difficult to hear over road noise.

Thanks, I saw that. I like the FM transmitter on the 660 so that I can listen to MP3s and hear the GPS directions through my car stereo. Seems like it would be worth the extra $100. I heard that sometimes the directions can be difficult to hear over road noise.

Depends on the vehicle I guess. We just rode in a friend's minivan in the last row of seating and could hear "Jack" on the Garmin Streetpilot c550 attached to the front windshield as long as someone wasn't talking (there were 6 of us in the minivan).