Midnight openings?

mommystiber

I definitely like to sleep off my Turkey too especially since I am usually up around 3 AM to beign cooking. My husband likes to have his first batch of Thanksgiving dinner around 11 or 12. I go to sleep early and then I am up by 2:30 or 3 for the sales. Not sure what my gameplan this year. Guess it depends on what WM has up their sleeves.

It's my understanding that SWM's are 24hrs and only close on Christmas Eve through about 6am or so the day after Christmas.

Regular Walmart's, whether they be 24hrs or not, are the ones that close on certain holidays. Every single one of our SWM's in the area are only closed on Christmas. While every single one of the regular WM's, close on Easter, Thanksgiving etc.

My walmart is opened 24/7 but we arrive at Walmart around 4 and they have the stuff in center isles scattered everywhere. You have to kind ask around and see if they know where your item is at. When you find it you try to get as close to it as possible and become buddies w/ the person that may be closer than you so they will hand one off to you at 5 am Walmart employees are guarding the items.

It's my understanding that SWM's are 24hrs and only close on Christmas Eve through about 6am or so the day after Christmas.

Regular Walmart's, whether they be 24hrs or not, are the ones that close on certain holidays. Every single one of our SWM's in the area are only closed on Christmas. While every single one of the regular WM's, close on Easter, Thanksgiving etc.

This is correct, SWM's are open 24/7 & they only close Christmas Eve @ 6 pm until 6 am the day after Christmas. Regular WM's follow a more regular holiday shutdown schedule. We live a few miles from SWM & never have to stand outside & freeze, We usually get in the store & scope out where everything is located &make our plan. my wife, my brother, his wife & me. We always get everything we want at WM. Last year we were out of there by 515 & I was in line across the street @ HD & got the 32" HDTV.