Anyone remember Free stuff w/ cell contract?

motomom36

Hi-

I remember last year a store offered a great sale. I think it was Circuit City or Comp USA. It was Thanksgiving night, and only for a few hours. But if you signed up for a 2 year US Cellular contract you received a BIG free item, in addition to the phone. If I remember correctly it was a free X Box game system, or desktop computer, or camera?? I remember I was so bummed I was at the in-laws and couldn't get to the store. Anyone remember this? Which store? Think they'll do it again?

Hi-

I remember last year a store offered a great sale. I think it was Circuit City or Comp USA. It was Thanksgiving night, and only for a few hours. But if you signed up for a 2 year US Cellular contract you received a BIG free item, in addition to the phone. If I remember correctly it was a free X Box game system, or desktop computer, or camera?? I remember I was so bummed I was at the in-laws and couldn't get to the store. Anyone remember this? Which store? Think they'll do it again?

Rumors TMobile is giving away 2 Roundtrip airline tickets with a NEW 2 year contract.