Where are the BF deals @ Target located?

BoulderChick

Hi Everyone,

I hope my question makes sense. I'll explain if it doesn't.

Where are the items on sale located on BF? Do they keep them in their normal places? Toys in Toy Section, Blankets in the Linens section. Or do the put them in special places.

I would hate to hustle to the Electronics section only to find out that they put the Xbox 360 games on a endcap at the front of the store.

Thank you all for your time!!!:fluffy:

I know that the Target stores in my area sometimes place items in the softlines departments.

The way the stores are set up here -- mens is near electronics, so usually the larger electronics items sit on the corner of mens. Housewares is next to womens, so usually the small appliances, vacuums, etc sit on the corner of womens.

I know that the Target stores in my area sometimes place items in the softlines departments.

The way the stores are set up here -- mens is near electronics, so usually the larger electronics items sit on the corner of mens. Housewares is next to womens, so usually the small appliances, vacuums, etc sit on the corner of womens.

That is how mine was last year. The vaccuum I was looking for was in Women's

Target puts up endcaps of whatever product in the correct area. You may find some items on the endcaps at the registers too, but usually only the movies. The doorbusters and larger items that they think they will sell alot of quickly will be on pallets in softlines. They will have employees dedicated to pulling pallets out as the items sell. They try to keep everything close to the original areas and they are very anal about making every Target as close to the same as possible. When I worked there, it seemed dumb to get in snow shovels in southern Texas. :)