26 issues [1yr] ESPN Magazine $4.07 at BestDealMagazines.com Today Only

Fishboysmom

I have quite a bit (example; probably once/twice a week and four subs two nights ago) and have never once had a problem. They have an extreme amount of magazines; if not 4.69, then 5.69 and so on. I even bought a sub for my dad the other night.

They are full subscriptions too. Not just trials.

Also, for future ref, google something like best deal magazines promo code" for the latest discounts. I got an 18% Halloween discount from them last week.

Hope this helps

I have quite a bit (example; probably once/twice a week and four subs two nights ago) and have never once had a problem. They have an extreme amount of magazines; if not 4.69, then 5.69 and so on. I even bought a sub for my dad the other night.

They are full subscriptions too. Not just trials.

Also, for future ref, google something like best deal magazines promo code" for the latest discounts. I got an 18% Halloween discount from them last week.

Hope this helps

Thanks!!!!

Nickelodeon is the deal today @ 9.79. just thought I would throw that in.......they say that it is 50% off the original price.

but like I said b4, the site has a bunch of 4.69 and 5.95 subs (in addition to the ones that are a little more.

http://www.bestdealmagazines.com/ :)

I used to get this (or Nick Jr) for my girls. They loved it. There was a lot of funny things--how to play tricks on people, prank labels that they could use, etc. It was by far their favorite magazine. They would fight over it. ;)

• 3 weeks later...